Start your new customer service career at Echo-U
Christmas is an exciting, busy time of year and we’re looking for the best people to join us as Customer Service Advisors to work at the heart of it.
By joining us this Christmas, you’ll play a key role in helping DPD customers, from offering them advice on their deliveries to tracking parcels. You’ll always be on hand to help customers have a happy festive season – so apply today and start your new career with Echo-U.
What are we looking for?
- We’re recruiting full-time and part-time customer service professionals who have previous experience of dealing with customers.
- You’ll be working on an inbound campaign helping customers on behalf of the National award winning courier company, DPD.
- We have great communicators who love engaging and building rapport with customers. You’ll be confident holding conversations, curious to understand situations, a great listener and be able to move a conversation forward.
- You’ll be a team player who is excited about the opportunity to develop your career, show commitment and passion to deliver a high standard of customer service and have a positive and energetic approach to your work.
- We use leading technology to enhance the customer experience so good IT skills are desirable.
- At Echo-U we pride ourselves on supporting our team to progress and achieve, this is an ideal opportunity to begin building your career with us. Did you know over 80% of our management team started their career at Echo-U as advisors?
- At our in-house training academy we will provide the training and support you need to deliver the exceptional Echo-U experience in every conversation.