Newcastle - Current Vacancies
What’s on offer at Echo-U for you?
We offer our team a friendly, sociable and rewarding environment with many benefits and opportunities to develop and progress your career including:
- Competitive salary
- Professional, modern office with recreation spaces
- Training and development programme with 1-1 support
- Career pathway
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Subsidised on-site cafe, free fresh fruit and water
- Diverse shift patterns to suit early risers, part-timers and night owls
- Great city centre location with access to Newcastle’s bustling social and cultural activities and amenities
Who are Echo-U?
Echo-U is a leading customer contact centre based in Newcastle and Bournemouth. Established for over 16 years we’ve had the privilege of talking to customers on behalf of some of the UK’s biggest brands including DPD UK, Sage Plc, Sky and The National Careers Service.
We are an owner managed, world class, forward-thinking and friendly outsource contact centre and we recognise that our staff are our best asset. Our culture is committed to nurturing and developing you, and to recognise the individual qualities of all of our team.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s a quote from one of the team who joined us at Christmastime 2015 and is now a full-time Team Leader.“Everyone matters here at Echo-U regardless of experience or talent, I feel valued and supported every day”. Michael Connelly, Customer Service Advisor.
- Challenge yourself in our games room with Foosball and gaming
- Catch up with your work friends in our chill out room
- Refuel in our cafe / kitchen
If you’d like to see for yourself what life is like at Echo-U you can follow us on:
- Facebook @TheEchoUTeam
- Twitter @The EchoTeam
- Instagram @echouteam
- Linkedin @Echo-U Ltd
Join Echo-U today and watch your
customer services career blossom!
Tel: 0191 255 8797